Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Never skip a meal again

Here is one of my fav fit tips : Set alarms on your phone so that you never miss a meal. I have used my alarms for the past 4 years. It is the only thing that keeps me on track. 

So many people think that you have to starve in order to lose weight. I want to prove to everyone that you can EAT GOOD FOOD & lose those unwanted lbs... and the best part MAINTAIN your weight loss for good.

I am living proof that eating clean & staying away from non processed foods is the key to lasting results.

I successfully lost 136 lbs & have maintained my weight loss for over 4 years.
I never dieted, counted calories, or deprived myself. And you don't have to either! DIETS DO NOT WORK. 



My secret? Clean non processed meals every 3 hours. Usually 5-6 small meals everyday :)


Follow me on facebook for more fit tips & daily motivation www.facebook.com/HeatherFitspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment